The 6211 is a form, fit and functional replacement for the 6210
- A network attached storage solution (NAS) providing RAID 1 redundant highly available storage over a network interface
- Performs data replication across it's local drives or over the network
- Over 2TB of data storage (RAID 0) in a single slot
- Front panel removable hot swap drives for fast MTTR
- Automatic fail over, drive to drive or blade to blade
- Automatic and transparent duplication of the data across the primary and secondary storage
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1, 1+1 and 5+1 configurable - with no hardware change RAID 5 requires 4 x drives
- Diskless client boot support
- Web Browser - Monitor RAIDStor as an appliance or via browser or SNMP.
- Network management without impact to top level application
- Client/server model for storage access
- Synchronization capability implemented between blades without impact to the application.
- Supports NFS, CIFS/SMB, Web Server, bootp, and FTP
A single slot 6U expansion card allows up to 4 drives and over 4TB of storage capacity in 2 slots.
- 6U x 160 mm form factor
- PICMG 2.16 CompactPCI Packet Switched Backplane (cPSB) compatible
- Deployable in a VME64x system via VITA 31.1 backplane with one or two 2.16 node slots
- MPC8245 PowerPC SBC
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Base-Tx Ethernet ports
- Compatible with Ethernet fabric switches